Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Weekend ...


This is a reminder to take lost of pictures with your children this weekend, for these precious times just go by to fast. I have so many pictures of my boys, but none with me and my two boys together. I was looking for a picture with my two sons together, and realized I didn't have many. I'm still without my camera until Monday, but I will find one or borrow one and make sure I have pictures with my two sons. This one is with Hayden taken when he was younger.

If you need inspiration for your Mother's Day card, I just posted a page full of some of my favorite Mother's Day quotes. www.miycreations.com

This was my favorite of them all, because it got to my hearth strings.

Mothers hold their children's hands
only for such a short while,
but their hearts forever.


Enjoy your Weekend ;)
Happy Mother's Day

© All Rights Reserved 2009- MaddyLane Photos and text are copyrighted - by MaddyLane Designs...No Commercial Usage or Reproduction Allowed. Thank you!
www.maddylane.com

No comments: