Saturday, September 26, 2009

Miy Miy Thanksgiving ~ Apple N CheeseTorte



It’s apple picking time..thats always lots of fun. One of my favorite fall desserts
is this apple and cheese torte. It’s easy to make! It’s made with all basic
ingredients; cream cheese, almonds,and apples in a springform pan.! Enjoy
this dessert with your loved ones during the holidays. I guarantee you
there will be no left over’s! Not only is it most tasty, I love the aroma when its
baking, so nostalgic!


© All Rights Reserved 2009- MaddyLane Photos and text are copyrighted - by MaddyLane Designs...No Commercial Usage or Reproduction Allowed. Thank you!
www.maddylane.com

2 comments:

feasting-on-pixels (terrie) said...

This looks delicious...
I would love to make this, do you have an exact recipe?
Bisous, Maddy...

MaddyLane Designs said...

Bonjour Marie-Therese, yes you can see the full recipe on my site.
It is delicious, one of my faves. Surly yours will be spectacular, bis ;)