Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Miy Paris Theme Holiday Decorations


Miy Christmas Special Feature

Miy Paris Theme Holiday Decorations;

tabletop setting, Chic holiday decorations, elegant gifts, centerpiece. etc..

My inspiration for my Holiday Paris theme decor was from my childhood nostalgic
Christmases spent at my grandmother's house.

The decorations that I created for my holiday theme table, even if they seem quite elaborate, can easily be created with very few craft supplies, available in arts and crafts and fabric stores and many various remnants from around your home. Make your holidays special, personalized it with style, make it yourself!


© All Rights Reserved 2009- MaddyLane Photos and text are copyrighted - by MaddyLane Designs...No Commercial Usage or Reproduction Allowed. Thank you!
www.maddylane.com

1 comment:

feasting-on-pixels (terrie) said...

You know that I would love this... the tour eiffel plate is just stunning. I have had Paris themed Noels for many years...
I love to see new possibilities.
Mille mercis...